INBOSZ ACCOUNT HOLDER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the INBOSZ Website (http://www.inboszstory.com) and any mobile application operated by INBOSZ Technology Services ("INBOSZ").
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service. By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
By checking the button to join INBOSZ and checking the button that you agree to the terms and conditions by INBOSZ and the disclaimer, you are participating in the Program and become an INBOSZ Account Holder and that you agree that the effective date applicable for this Agreement is the date on which you check such given box and thereby you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all polices and guidelines referred to and to any amendments or modifications thereto issued by INBOSZ from time to time
The Terms and Conditions are owned or controlled by INBOSZ and its subsidiaries and affiliates. INBOSZ reserves the right to make amendments or modifications to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, in its sole discretion. Your continued use of the program shall be deemed as your agreement to all the Terms and Conditions issued by INBOSZ for this program including the most-current version of the Terms and Conditions, all of which can be found on the INBOSZ website (www.inboszstory.com).
As a registered user of the Program, it is your responsibility to keep self-updated with the revised terms and to comply with all the latest update of the term and condition by INBOSZ.
YOU or INBOSZ account holder means any entity identified in an enrolment form via 'Sign Up' on the site (www.inboszstory.com) submitted by you to us for the purposes of joining the Program. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the Terms and Conditions before you agree to join the program. If you have any questions please contact us with your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before registering for the INBOSZ program, you warrant and affirm that you will not:
a. Join INBOSZ program unless your age at least 18 years old and have entered into this agreement of your own free choice;
b. Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
c. Provide any information that: (a) is false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete; (b) violates any law; (c) is defamatory, trade-libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; and (d) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- The program and its component elements are exclusively permission based which requires all INBOSZ Account Holders to Opt-in. That means the choice of joining and continuing to take part in the program and level of participation is entirely yours.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to request verification of, or verify on your behalf, any information provided by you, including but not limited to the information provided on the INBOSZ registration form.
- We reserve the right to report to all relevant authorities including but not limited to the Malaysian Multimedia and Communications Commissions for any breach of the provisions of the Malaysian Multimedia and Communications Act 1998, Electronic Commerce Act 2006 and any other laws in force in Malaysia.
- You may only apply for and maintain only one INBOSZ account. Any dubious name, if found, will give INBOSZ the right to withhold any and/or all payments and suspend or request a transfer of ownership for the account.
- You represent and acknowledge that all of the information provided by you to INBOSZ to enroll in the program is correct and current. You are the valid, bona fide owner of each Facebook, Twitter, Google+ blog or any other internet communication platform account for the purposes of this agreement and the program. You have all necessary right, power, and authority to enter into this agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- To register and join the program, you must validly provide information to us. Provided you have complied with and agreed to these Terms and Conditions you will be issued with a user name and password.
- You must keep your user name, login password and security password confidential and must not reveal your login password and security password to anyone. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your INBOSZ account.
- INBOSZ will not be liable for any losses or damage incurred as a result of the unauthorized use of your user name or password.
- You agree to notify us immediately in the event of any unauthorized use of your INBOSZ Account or any other breach of security. Notification should be made by email to email@example.com.
- The information you provide in the INBOSZ account in your registration belongs to you.
- Your INBOSZ Account, login password, security password and user name is personal to you and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- You may only use the Program for lawful purposes and shall comply with all provisions laid down in the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, Electronic Commerce Act 2006 and any amendments thereto and any other laws in force in Malaysia including but not limited the Penal Code, Defamation Act, Copyright Act and Trade Mark Act.
- You must provide us with valid and truthful information. In particular you agree that the information provided on the INBOSZ registration screens, together with any other personal contact details are valid and correct.
- You must inform us of any change in the information provided by you on the INBOSZ registration screens (including but not limited to email address and other personal contact information) as soon as practicable.
- You further agree to use reasonable efforts to keep any other information provided up to date. As one of the conditions of your use, you warrant and represent that you are a genuine or bona fide INBOSZ account holder. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the program complies with this agreement and any notices received by you from INBOSZ.
- If you use his site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. If you are under 18, you my use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. INBOSZ and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights of INBOSZYou acknowledge that ownership of and title in and all Intellectual Property rights, in all information relating to the program by INBOSZ, the modifications thereto, the associated documentation and programs and this Terms and Conditions are and
shall remain with INBOSZ. You acquire only the rights to use the Information under the terms and conditions of this Agreement and does not acquire any ownership rights title in or to the Information.
Conditions of Use
The following are the principal conditions of your use of and participation in the program. Without prejudice to any of our rights against you in the event you breach any terms and conditions of this agreement, we reserve the exclusive and discretionary right to terminate your use of the program by deactivating your INBOSZ account and banning you from registering for any further INBOSZ account should you violate or fail to comply with any of the following conditions:
- You may not join nor use this program on behalf of another person;
- You must not use anyone else's INBOSZ account;
- You must not edit, hide, remove or delete any advertisement that been shared by you on your Facebook wall via INBOSZ program;
- You must not join or participate with any other advertising company that offer similar operating share and view advertisement as INBOSZ;
- You must not upload and inject into the INBOSZ network in any manner any content containing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- You must not upload or transmit any information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- You must not use the program to send unsolicited messages;
- You must not use, post or transmit any material of any kind which INBOSZ considers, does or is likely to damage the businesses or the reputation of INBOSZ;
- You must not post on any account for an internet communication platform that you do not own;
- You must not misrepresent, deceive or trick internet users into clicking on your link by using images, sounds, text, email addresses, unrelated links or any other form of misrepresentation;
- You must not use private/anonymous browsing modes on your internet browser while using the Program;
- You must not use cloak browsing while using the Program;
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violation of these terms and conditions;
- You must not use any pornographic or any material containing nudity or sexual content while using the Program;
- You must not demand, request or ask other internet users to click on your links or links;
- You must not infringe the intellectual property rights belonging to INBOSZ or that of any other party;
- You must not breach, violate or contravene any terms, incorporated guidelines, rules or policies of Facebook, Twitter, blogs or any other internet communication platform during your utilisation of those accounts in relation to use of this program;
- You will not use our copyright or trademarks, any confusingly similar marks, or any of our intellectual property rights without our written permission;
- You will not infringe any of our intellectual property rights, as explained under the heading "Intellectual Property Rights" below; and
- You must not set the story shared to your Facebook’s wall other than in PUBLIC view.
When you visit this website and use the program or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You shall consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notifications or notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notice, disclosure and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement in Malaysia or otherwise that such communications be in writing.
INBOSZ Program Requirement
You acknowledge and confirm that you own your Facebook account personally and have a minimum of 1,000 friends to start the program. Therefore, you agree to be held responsible and accept mutual termination if this were found to be untrue.
Responsibilities of Parties
You are solely responsible for your Facebook, Twitter or any other internet communication platform account(s), including all content and materials, maintenance and operation thereof, the proper implementation of INBOSZ's guidelines, and adherence to these Terms and Conditions, including compliance with the program rules, guidelines, customs and policies. In any case, INBOSZ reserves the right to investigate, at its own discretion, any activity that may violate these Terms and Conditions. INBOSZ is not responsible for anything related to your Facebook account(s), Twitter account(s) or any other internet communication platform.
Termination & Cancellation
- 1. You may terminate your participation in this program and consequently your adherence to these Terms and Conditions with or without cause at any time by sending written notice of your desire to cancel your participation in the Program to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Agreement will be deemed terminated within seven (7) business days of INBOSZ's receipt of your notice. INBOSZ may investigate any activity that may violate this Agreement. INBOSZ may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate all or part of the Program, or suspend or terminate the participation in all or part of the Program for any reason.
Intellectual Property RightsCopyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logo, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of INBOSZ or its content suppliers and protected by International copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is exclusively the property of INBOSZ, with copyright authorship for this collection by INBOS, and protected by international copyright laws.Trade Mark
INBOSZ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not INBOSZ, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits INBOSZ. All other trademarks not owned by INBOSZ on the site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by INSBOSZ or its subsidiaries.
- You acknowledge that INBOSZ owns all rights, title and interest, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (as defined below) in and to the program (excluding items licensed by INBOSZ from third parties and excluding any third party media player that may subsist in the Program) and that you will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the program except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any INBOSZ services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
- You will not remove, obscure, or alter INBOSZ's copyright notice or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within any INBOSZ's services, software, or documentation.
- "Intellectual property rights" means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, semiconductor chip protection law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, law of confidence and passing off and any and all other proprietary rights, including all amendments now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to use the intellectual property rights made available by INBOSZ solely for use under the program and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not however, distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display, reproduce, use, publish, license, create derivative works or sell or deal in the course of trade in any manner any intellectual property rights belonging to INBOSZ.
- If you use the Intellectual Property belonging to INBOSZ in a way that is not clearly allowed by these Terms and Conditions, you are violating these Terms and Conditions and may be violating copyright, trademark, and other laws. In that case, we automatically revoke your permission to use the program.
- You shall not, without INBOSZs prior written consent, disclose, provide or make available any of the information in the program in any form to any person or body of persons for any other purposes other than the purpose stipulated for the program under this Terms and Conditions.
- Your obligations under this clause shall survive the termination of this Term and Conditions upon you cease to be the INBOSZ account holder.
License and Site Access
INBOSZ grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and to enter into program that is organized by INBOSZ and not to download (other than being authorised by INSBOZ) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of INBOSZ. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of other merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purposes without the written consent of INBOSZ. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of INBOSZ and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing INBOSZ name, trademarks without the express written consent of INBOSZ. Any authorized use terminates the permission or licence granted by INBOSZ. You are granted a limited revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of INBOSZ so long as the link does not portray INBOSZ, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use INBOSZ logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission by INBOSZ.
Reviews, Comments, Emails and Other Content
You may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. INBOSZ reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant INBOSZ and
its associates a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable rights to use, reproduces, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant INBOSZ and its associates and subsidiaries the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control of all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify INBOSZ or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. INBOS has the right but not the obligation to monitor or edit or remove any activity or content. INBOSZ takes no responsibility ad assumes no liability for ay content posted by you or any third party.
You agree that INBOSZ may use your name and logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, industrial report, Web site listings of customers, search results pages, and referral pages.
Messages and Notices from INBOSZ
- It is a condition of your use of the Program that you agree to receive messages or notices from INBOSZ relating to program via postings in the website, Email, Facebook, the internet or otherwise, including your cell phone or any other communication devices.
- Should you at any time wish to discontinue receiving these messages from INBOSZ then you can do so by cancelling your INBOSZ Account and discontinuing your use of the program.
- All content contained in messages is provided by Businesses and does not incorporate any recommendation or an endorsement by INBOSZ or their directors or employees or any related party.
- Any offer contained in the messages is made by clients and third parties and not by INBOSZ. The clients and third parties are solely responsible for the accuracy and suitability of the any content or offer in the message. INBOSZ makes no express or implied warranty about the nature of any messages and will not be liable for any losses or damages you may suffer attributable to the messages or your use of the Program.
- The Program is provided to you on an as is, as available basis. We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind either express or implied, statutory or otherwise including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content or data available through the program.
- We make no representations or warranties that use of the program will be uninterrupted or error-free. INBOSZ is not responsible for any content provided hereunder or for any Facebook, Twitter, or any other internet communication platform that can be linked to or from the program.
- INBOSZ makes no warranty and no representation about the results you will obtain through the program, including but not limited to any representation regarding the amount of payment you will earn through the program. INBOSZ makes no warranty that your use of the program does not contravene and rules, guidelines, policies of Facebook, Twitter, Blog accounts or any other internet communication platform.
- You are responsible for taking all precautions necessary to ensure that any content you may obtain from the Program is free of viruses and any other potentially destructive computer code.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL INBOSZ BE LIABLE UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IN ANY EVENT, ANY DAMAGES WILL BE CAPPED AT RM150.
- Each party acknowledges that the other party has agreed to these Terms and Conditions relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential basis of the bargain between the parties.
- Without limiting the foregoing and, INBOSZ makes no guarantee regarding the share and view program, the timing of delivery of such share and view or the amount of any Payment to be made to you under this program.
- INBOSZ will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations under this Agreement, resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of INBOSZ including but not limited power failures, network failures, server failures, any electronic and technical malfunction, viruses, outages to any public internet backbones, networks or servers, any failures of your equipment, any hacking, system security breaches, systems or local access services, unforeseeable disruptive behaviour by our current or former employees, interruptions in internet services in areas where your servers are located or co-located, governmental action or acts of terrorism, earthquake or other acts of God, labour conditions, strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labour conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions.
You agree that all withdrawal will be subjected to a 20% administration and service fee. The amount less any charges will be banked into your preferred account. The minimum value per withdrawal is RM50. All withdrawal will be processed in 30 days after every closing date. In circumstances where your bank or payment provider may require more time to execute the transaction, INBOSZ will not liable for any unprocessed or rejected items by the bank or payment provider due to the incorrect or incomplete details given by the account holder. A sum of RM30 will be charged in order to recover the processing fee incurred.
You agree to indemnify and hold INBOSZ, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated organizations, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, or any other internet communication platform due to or arising out of your use of the program, your INBOSZ Account, the site, the network or your violation of these Terms and Conditions. If you violate these Terms and Conditions, in a way that causes harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold INBOSZ harmless against any liability for that harm.
- The use of this website and program is for the purposes as set out in the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein. The information contained in this website is for general purpose only. The information is provided by INBOSZ and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of INBOSZ. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, INBOSZ takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Site Policies, Regulations, Modifications and Severability
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, the program, rules and regulation, policies and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the enforceability of any remaining conditions.
You shall undertake to comply and abide with all the rules, regulations, policies and conditions that may be laid out by INBOSZ as may be issued from time to tie pertaining to this site and the program created by INBOSZ.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of Malaysia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles even though the INBOSZ account holder is domiciled in other countries other than Malaysia.
- All questions or disputes relating to the service including the Terms and Conditions should be submitted to INBOSZ.
- We will endeavor to resolve any disputes expeditiously. All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions will be conducted at our sole discretion. In the event that we make an error such error will not constitute a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be adjudicated in Malaysia.
- These Terms and Conditions make up the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Program and supersedes any prior agreements or representations whether verbal or in writing.
- If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- These Terms and Conditions do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the program.