- Please read this Privacy Statement to see how we use the personal information we may collect from you.
- Personal information refers to any information which relates directly or indirectly to you. This includes any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, personal information encompasses sensitive personal information which relates to information relating to your health, political opinions, religious beliefs, etc. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that this Privacy Statement is applicable only if you are a natural person/an individual.
Rights to Information
- INBOSZ may retain and use all information you provide including but not limited to the Program demographics and contact and billing information. You agree that INBOSZ may transfer and disclose to third parties non-personally-identifiable information about you for the purpose of approving and enabling your participation in the Program, including to third parties that reside in jurisdictions with less restrictive data laws than your own. INBOSZ may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. INBOSZ disclaims all responsibility, and will not be liable to you, however, for any disclosure of that information by any such third party.
- INBOSZ may share non-personally-identifiable information about you, including Program URLs, Program-specific statistics and similar information collected by INBOSZ, with businesses and other third parties. In addition, You grant inbosz the right to access, index and cache the Program, or any portion thereof, including by automated means including Web spiders or crawlers.
- INBOSZ may share non-personally-identifiable information about you, your Facebook account, or any Internet Communication Platform Account, specific statistics and similar information collected by inbosz, with Businesses, potential Businesses and other third parties.
- You agree that INBOSZ may use your name in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and web Twitter and Facebook account listings of customers.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you provide.
Information INBOSZ Collects
- When you use our SERVICE, we may need to collect certain information from you when use or interact with our SERVICE (hereinafter referred to as “Information”); we may ask for the following information:
- a. Your e‐mail address and country/region when you sign up or log in INBOSZ Member account; if you use your social media account to log in or sign up for INBOSZ Member account to use our SERVICE, any publicly available information (including but not limited to your profile picture, gender, date of birth and language setting) associated to your social media account may also be collected by us;
- Contact information such as your name, date of birth, identification supporting documents (including NRIC or passport number), gender,
nationality and race, preferred language, current private and/or business address, installation address, telephone or mobile phone number, fax number, email address in general;
- Your name, address (including zip/postal code), contact information, e‐mail address, credit card/debit card or banking account number or other payment service information for payment of any commissions, incentives, bonus and any other payments made by us;
- Your name, mailing/shipping address (including zip code), contact information, e‐mail, gender, date of birth and ID number when you enter our events programs or campaigns;
- Your location information including any location under your mobile network;
- The amount of data that you receive from us;
- Clickstream data when you visit any of our websites (for example the pages you access and the Services and/or Products you browsed);
- How you use the Program and Services and communications conducted by you or through any other third party site and the date, duration, time and cost of such communications;
- The sharing of any information receive from us; and
- The number of likes and any other information in your Facebook pages on the material provided or submitted by us for the program or on any other social media websites.
Information from your use of SERVICE
- Device information - such as your device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, IP Address, MAC Address, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers.
- Log information - such as the settings, activation time of your devices, the network you use to connect to our SERVICE, the status of the network, telephony log information, standby status, crash history, preferred interface, type and language settings of browser, diagnose and usage data as well as your usage behavior on our SERVICE.
- Location information - such as the version of your devices’ GPS and Wi‐Fi module, GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi‐Fi access points and cell towers, the time zone and local time where thedevice is used.
- Application information: such as the type of your installed applications or software, your usage and interaction with content offered through SERVICE, for instance, the install and uninstall time, frequency of your usage, the category of your preferred applications and software.
How We Collect Your Information
- We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Communicate with us (for example when you submit an application form to become our customer, or when you contact us for any enquiries including by calling our customer service);
- Register or subscribe for INBOSZ program;
- Enter into or participate in any competitions, contests or loyalty programmes run/organised by us;
- Register interest and/or request for information of (through our online portals or other available channels) or subscribe to our Products and/or Services;
- Respond to any marketing materials we send out;
- Commence a business relationship with us (for example, as a service provider/business partner);
- Visit any of our offices;
- Visit or browse our websites;
- Lodge a complaint with us; and
- provide feedback to us (for example via our websites or in hard copy).
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with or are connected with you (credit reference agencies or financial institutions), and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
How INBOSZ Use Information
- We may use information we collect for the purposes below:
- To assess and improve the SERVICE;
- To provide you with the Program, Products and/or Services you have requested;
- To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and devices;
- To fulfill the sign‐up process of INBOSZ Member account;
- To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding any purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase; provide software updates and technical notices;
- To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including INBOSZ newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest INBOSZ news, promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe it at any time with no charge;
- To verify your identity, deliver campaign entries and rewards, provide shuttle services and cover you with insurance if it is a necessity when you enter our events or contests;
- To assist you on recording, analyzing, modifying and storing information including data about you;
- Moreover, we will support you on editing and accessing the data and activity results, when you share this information with your family, friends, affiliates and any third party;
- To provide you with recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of our SERVICE;
- To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you;
- To respond to customer support, requests and respond to your questions;
- To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis;
- To make any payment, reward and any other remunerations from any program conducted by INBOSZ;
- To produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual;
- To investigate, respond to, or defend claims made against, or involving INBOSZ;
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research);
- To maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity;
- To manage our networks;
- To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested;
- To engage in business transactions in respect of Products and/or Services to be offered and provided to you;
- To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you;
- to process any communications you send us (for example, answering any queries and dealing with any complaints and feedbacks);
- To help us monitor and improve the performance of our network, Products and Services, our customer relations teams and service providers and INBOSZ Websites and to make these more efficient;
- To maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems;
- To manage staff training and quality assurance;
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Program, Products and/or Services;
- To determine how can we improve services to you; and
- Any other purposes with your consent.
To Whom INBOSZ Discloses Your Information
- Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties without the following exceptions:
a. We will only disclose or share your information to other third parties with your consent;
b. We may disclose hashed and anonymized information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertisings and marketing communications based on the hashed and anonymized information.
c. We may disclose and share your information to our service providers that provide services for or on behalf of us, for instance, service providers assist us with sending marketing communications, providing customer support, delivering purchases and billing. These service providers shall only use your information in compliance with our instruction and with the scope of the purposes hereof;
For Legal, Protection, Security Purposes
e. We may disclose or share your information with third parties for legal or security purposes;
f. To the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities;
g. To protect the rights, property or safety of INBOSZ, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law;
International transfers of your information
Cookies and Similar Technologies
a. Cookies are small text files placed on your devices to personalize your user experience on our SERVICE. Cookies will not collect information that identifies you;
c. Storing your preferences and settings: Cookies maintain your settings and preferences on your devices, such as your preferred language or location; by storing the settings in cookies, it is not a necessity to reapply your preferences and settings each time you visit our websites.
g. Cookies used on our websites have been categorized below; you may also refer to the charts to know which cookies we use on our websites and who hosts it:.
Category 1: Performance Cookies
Category 2: Functionality Cookies
Category 3: Targeting Cookies Or Advertising Cookies
Category 1: Performance Cookies
Cookies collect information about how you use our websites, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from our web pages. Cookies will not collect information that identifies you. All information cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. They are only used to improve the performance of our websites.
Category 2: Functionality Cookies
Cookies allow our websites to save your settings and preferences (such as your preferred language or the region you are in) in order to provide you with a more personal and consistent experience each time you visit our websites.
For instance, our websites are able to remember the web pages you recently viewed, the number of times you visit the forums listed on our websites or allow you to review the devices you recently compared on our websites. Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of our websites that you can customize. Cookies may also be used to provide service you have asked for, such as watching a video on our websites. The collected information such as your browsing activities on our websites is anonymised and cannot be tracked.
Category 3: Targeting Cookies Or Advertising Cookies
Cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests by storing how you use our SERVICE. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. INBOSZ places cookies by using advertising campaign services, such as Hubrus DSP, Google AdWords, and Google DoubleClick. The information cookies collect is only used between INBOSZ and advertising campaign service providers.
h. Web Beacons
A web beacon is an often‐transparent graphic 1x1 (pixel) GIF or PNG image that is implemented on websites or in an email to measure the effectiveness of campaigns. INBOSZ or our service providers may use web beacons to know if you visit certain pages or click links on our websites. We may implement web beacons in our marketing communications such as EDMs or INBOSZ newsletters to know which communication contents you have clicked or read. We will use the information from web beacons to improve our websites and SERVICE.
i. Third‐Party Links On Our Websites
- We take precautions to protect your information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We conduct internal reviews of our information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information.
- Transmission of information between different locations of INBOSZ and its affiliated companies is performed through our secured wide area network. When you submit your information to us, your information is protected both online and offline.
- However, INBOSZ cannot guarantee perfect security on the internet. To protect your data from unauthorized access, we recommend that you:
a. To use alphanumerical passwords when signing up INBOSZ Member account;
b. To change your passwords on a regular basis;
c. To keep your devices up to date by applying the latest available security updates for your software and use such tools as virus/spyware scanners.
- If you become aware of a technical vulnerability affecting INBOSZ SERVICE, please do not hesitate to contact us through privacy@INBOSZ.com
Manage Your Information
- We want to help you keep your information accurate. You may view and change your information by logging in your INBOSZ Member account and editing your account information. .
- For further inquiries about information INBOSZ collect about you, kindly contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- Whenever you use our SERVICE, we strive to maintain the accuracy of your data and protect your information against any accidental or malicious destruction. We will accommodate your requests regarding your data; however, we may not be able to fulfill all your requests in the following circumstances:
a. As required or permitted under application laws;
b. For legitimate business purposes;
c. Unreasonably repetitive requests that require disproportionate technical efforts and resources, for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing the current practices; and
d. Potentially risks on the privacy of others.
- We do not knowingly collect information from a minor under the age of eighteen (18), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent. We encourage parents (or guardian) to take an active role in a minor’s online activities and interests while using our SERVICE.
- If you are a minor, please seek parental consent before your use of our SERVICE. You may submit your information with parental consent to us only. Your parents (or guardian) can revoke any consent previously given at all times.
Sensitive Personal Information
- INBOSZ will never ask you to provide sensitive information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences
(alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside Malaysia
- We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws.
- The following provision applies to users and non-users who interact with INBOSZ outside Malaysia: you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Malaysia.
Questions, Comments, and Notices
- If you would like to seek access to personal information we hold about you, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, you can contact the department that collected your personal information in the first instance, or write to:
Inbosz Technology Services,
Suite 17, Level 1, Resource Centre,
Technology Park Malaysia,
57000 Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-8992 3183
E-mail address: email@example.com
Attention to: Personal Data Protection Officer